8-15 October 2023 (6 nights, 7 days)
• Visit our Uturunku cacao farm and create your own cacao from pods-paste
• Connect with our cacao farmers and learn about different types of cacao
• Hear the stories directly from the ancestral wisdom keepers of cacao
• Stay in a jungle paradise retreat deep in the heart of the Amazon
• Learn the cosmovision of cacao and its application to modern life
• Deepen your connection with cacao and learn how to awaken and transform with it
• Dance, play, explore & connect with cacao
• Be initiated as a cacao facilitator
• Understand the integration of cacao into modern neuroscience
- Meet our farmers and tour our farm.
- Learn about the local plants and animals.
- Join our agricultural cacao ceremony as we bless our soil and trees in community.
- A night walk into the Amazon with our guide.
- Bonfire and cacao circle in the jungle to celebrate Pachamama.
- Camping in the jungle.
- Learn different techniques to open the pods.
- Take your cacao harvest into fermentation and then learn the drying techniques.
- Try some traditional Amazonian food
- Connect with the community and families
- Return to Tarapoto retreat centre.
- Making pozol and traditional cacao drinks.
- Selecting and roasting ceremonial beans.
- Combining cacao with corn and crafting gorditas.
- Using the molinillo and metate in cacao preparation.
- Cacao body scrub and cleansing in the river.
- Face and body painting with cacao and achiote.
- Preparing cacao husk tea.
- Andean and Amazonian cosmovision workshop
- Fire pit and cacao ceremony
- Creating a ceremonial alter.
- Energetics of cacao.
- Holding space with cacao.
- Energetic protection and projection.
- Learning to listen to cacao and deepening your connection.
- Cacao ceremony and native sound bath.
- Neuroscience of cacao workshop.
- Neuroplasticity and re-birthing with cacao.
- Applying ancient cosmovision into our modern world
- Dancing, games and a cacao fiesta
- Affirmations and future direction.
- Closing ceremony.
- Celebration and river plunge.
- Return to Tarapoto
PRICES AND INFO
Please note we will only be taking 10 people maximum per retreat to keep the experience small an intimate and enhance the connective and learning experience.
Early bird general - SOLD OUT
Standard general - $4000 NZD (twin share - ONLY 3 spaces available)
Standard premium - $4200 NZD (twin share premium room - ONLY 2 spaces available)
A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. Full payment due before May 30th.
- accommodation (6 nights) twin share
- all meals and drinks during the experience
- all transport from 8-15th October after arriving in Tarapoto including to and from the farm and retreat
- in-house translator
- all workshops and experiences listed above
- camping beds, bedding and tents for the night on the farm
- all bedding and towels at the retreat centre
- a contribution to support our farmer and family
- one-on-one guidance and support throughout the retreat
Sign up below - if you want to join us in Peru
Sally will share ancient wisdom, tools used in cacao ceremonies and ways to incorporate cacao into your daily life.