We also donate a percentage of our profits to a development fund to improve the lives of those who make our products. We believe that if we benefit from the rich agricultural resources supplied by our farmers, then so should they.
When you buy any food, do your research, buy ethically, and support companies who are giving back. Your purchase is like a vote; vote wisely for the people trying to preserve and protect, not profit.
• Funding improvements to the conditions at the San Jose de Quero school
• Improving our farmer’s house in terms of infrastructure, consumables, heating, water, internet, and sanitation.
• We sponsor 14 children from the community and pay for their annual schooling needs.
• Funded the building of accommodations to house eco-tourists, allowing the community to generate a long-term sustainable income in addition to their current trade.
• We are working to create cultural and professional development programs for our farmers, their families, and the local school children; this will improve their levels of education and professional experience
The children of San Jose de Quero
Rescue Cacao Program
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT
Every time you buy our Maca and Cacao products and sign up for our online courses, a percentage of those profits are donated to our community projects.