The Secret To Cannabis-Like Benefits WITHOUT Legal (Or Psychoactive) Issues…
Is Cannabis The Only Answer To Stress And Pain Management? Think Again.
For years, many have turned to cannabis for its well-known benefits in managing pain, stress, and promoting overall wellness. The problem with cannabis? Its legal status in New Zealand remains a challenge. Many Kiwis have been asking the same question: what if there was a natural, legal alternative that offers the same full spectrum benefits of cannabis without any legal or psychoactive concerns?
Introducing MCB Oil, developed by Dr Corin Storkey, medicinal chemist and co-director of Seleno Health. MCB Oil is made from a unique strain of Maca, a high-altitude Peruvian plant known for its “life-changing” health properties.
MCB Oil uses the power of this special Maca strain, concentrating its beneficial properties into a potent oil form. This oil opens a new realm of possibilities for Kiwis seeking the therapeutic benefits of natural cannabinoids without the legal issues or potential psychoactive effects associated with cannabis.
How This ‘Miracle Oil’ Can Be Your Body's New Best Friend
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is the master regulator in our body, maintaining balance in everything from mood to pain response. This system plays a crucial role in regulating a range of functions and processes in our bodies, including mood, appetite, sleep, memory, and pain sensation. The ECS is active in your body even if you don't use cannabis.
One of MCB Oil's active ingredients, known as Macamides, are scientifically proven to enhance this system, leading to improved balance, reduced stress, and better pain management. What makes these compounds so special is their unique ability to pair with your body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS), a critical system responsible for maintaining balance and health.
The kicker? Unlike THC, a well-known cannabinoid in cannabis, Macamides do NOT produce psychoactive effects. This means you can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of MCB Oil without any alteration in your state of mind (or the worry of legal consequences…)
The Difference Between MCB And Cannabis Oil:
While both cannabis and MCB Oil interact with the ECS, MCB Oil stands out for its legality and lack of psychoactive effects. The perfect solution for those seeking relief but concerned about the legal implications or side effects of cannabis.
- Full Spectrum Cannabinoids: MCB oil contains the full spectrum of 26 different cannabinoids for more comprehensive coverage of health support, providing complete entourage.
- Legal and Available: MCB oil is legal in New Zealand.
- No Psychoactive Effects: MCB oil does not contain psychoactive properties.
- Enhances Energy and Stamina: MCB oil is often used to boost energy and endurance.
- Balances Hormones: MCB oil is reputed to help balance hormones and is often used to alleviate symptoms of PMS or menopause.
- Improves Skin Health: MCB oil is known for its skin benefits, such as improving skin elasticity and reducing wrinkles.
- Fertility Booster: MCB oil is traditionally used to increase fertility.
- Single isolate: Cannabis oil is generally just a single isolated form of CBD, 1 cannabinoid working alone that has more limited effect than a group of different cannabinoids in unison.
- Legal Restrictions: Cannabis oil has legal restrictions due to its THC content.
- Contains Psychoactive Compounds: Cannabis oil, especially if it contains THC, can have psychoactive effects.
- Relaxation and Calmness: Cannabis oil is often associated with relaxation and may not be as energising.
- No Hormonal Support: Cannabis oil does not have properties that balance hormones.
- Different Skin Benefits: Cannabis oil is often used for its anti-inflammatory properties rather than for improving skin health
- No Fertility Enhancement: Cannabis oil does not have a traditional use in boosting fertility.
Five Reasons Why Kiwis Are Loving MCB Oil...
What Kiwis Think Of MCB Oil
Here's what Kiwi customers are saying about the power of MCB Oil:
“I have been having some great results with it for Fibromyalgia. MCB OIL has seriously reduced the daily pain I experience and as a happy and surprising to me extra it has helped with my severe atopic dermatitis as well” — Connie
“I purchased a bottle of maca oil to help with lower back pain/sciatica and for the first time in over a decade I am pain-free! I cannot thank you enough for the research and dedication to these amazing products” — Sarah G.
“Have noticed a difference right away with energy, focus and a calmer nervous system and finally sleep through the night and wake up fresh and a bounce in step. After ME/CFS for the last 7 years this has helped get to another level. Thank you all at Seleno Health!” — Chrissie W.
How To Get Started With MCB Oil
MCB Oil is exclusively available through Seleno Health. Visit their official website www.selenohealth.com/products/mcb-oil to learn more and place your order. Join other Kiwis who have discovered this legal, effective alternative to cannabis and are improving their health and wellness with no worries!